2. Your order will generally be shipped within 2-3 business working days, unless there is an event outside of our control.
3. Please note that we don't ship or deliver on bank, public or national holidays.
4. Please be sure to check your shipping information before checkout as we are unable to re-direct orders once they have been confirmed.
5. UK deliveries are shipped via the standard second class Royal Mail Signed For service. Please allow 5-7 working days for your delivery.
6. International deliveries are shipped via the Royal Mail Tracked and Signed service and are charged at a flat rate. Please allow 10-15 working days for your delivery.
7. Please be advised that we don't ship to all territories only those that Royal Mail offer a fully tracked and Signed for service.
8. July Rollings Ltd. is not responsible for delays in shipping or delivery due to force of nature or any other uncontrollable events.
9. Purchases from outside the UK mainland may be subject to customs and duty charges once the shipment reaches your country. You are responsible for and must pay these charges. We can't advise you on what these may be as custom policies differ from country to country, however we suggest contacting your local customs office for more information.
10. All customers are responsible for postage costs, insurance, and any custom and duty fees when returning an item(s).